Membership starts at $5,500, with an additional $4,500 committed by your organization towards micro-grants for young people.
- Access to MIT and Solve Communities
- Participation as reviewers or mentors for Solv[ED] Youth Innovation Challenge
- Attendance at Solve flagship events: Solve at MIT and Solve Challenge Finals
- Attendance at annual Solv[ED] Solutions Event
- Access Solve-hosted Global Solveathon workshops and eligibility for your students and youth participants to receive micro-grants
- Access, for your students and youth participants, to virtual learning sessions including interactive webinars and one-on-one sessions with social entrepreneurs
- Eligibility for your students/young people to participate in Youth Committee for Solv[ED]
Membership++ starts at $30,000 and includes a dedicated Solveathon Workshop adapted to the needs of your organization.
Sponsorship packages are tailored to your needs and start at $100,000. They include custom branding opportunities and the opportunity to sponsor a branded prize for the Solv[ED] Youth Innovation Challenge.
To submit your interest in Solv[ED] membership, sign up here.
We recognize that membership fees can be a barrier to access for organizations that may be helping underserved communities of young people. This is why we have reserved five membership openings for non-profit organizations that serve under-represented youth and geographies, and are able to demonstrate financial need. We hope to add additional complimentary memberships in the future based on donor support. You can apply to be considered for a complimentary membership by 5PM Eastern Time on June 4, 2021 here.