Membership starts at $5,500, with an additional $4,500 committed by your organization towards micro-grants for young people.
- Access to MIT and Solve Communities
- Participation as reviewers or mentors for Solv[ED] Youth Innovation Challenge
- Attendance at Solve flagship events: Solve at MIT and Solve Challenge Finals
- Attendance at annual Solv[ED] Solutions Event
- Access Solve-hosted Global Solveathon workshops and eligibility for your students and youth participants to receive micro-grants
- Access, for your students and youth participants, to virtual learning sessions including interactive webinars and one-on-one sessions with social entrepreneurs
- Eligibility for your students/young people to participate in Youth Committee for Solv[ED]
Membership++ starts at $30,000 and includes a dedicated Solveathon Workshop adapted to the needs of your organization.
Sponsorship packages are tailored to your needs and start at $100,000. They include custom branding opportunities and the opportunity to sponsor a branded prize for the Solv[ED] Youth Innovation Challenge.
To submit your interest in Solv[ED] membership, sign up here.