Membership starts at $10,000, with $4,000 allocated towards micro-grants for young people. With a donation to MIT Solv[ED], Members will receive the following opportunities.
Benefits to Members:
- Connect with global Solv[ED] Member faculty and staff during our annual events and virtual program offerings
- Participate as solution reviewers for Solv[ED] Youth Innovation Challenge
- Access innovators from Solve’s pipeline and 250+ Solver teams
- Early registration access to our flagship events: Solve at MIT and Solve Challenge Finals
Benefits to Youth:
- Eligibility to receive micro-grant funding, in amounts of $300 and $600, to develop solutions to social, environmental, and economic challenges in their communities and the world
- Access to programming and individualized support for micro-grant recipients, including office hours, interactive workshops, trainings and more
- Access to global Solveathon workshops (typically hosted during open Challenge months, September - January, annually)
- Attendance at annual Solve events
- Eligibility to receive funding and mentorship from Solv[ED] Youth Innovation Challenge
- Certificates of participation for youth who complete micro-grant support program and submit a solution to the Youth Innovation Challenge
To submit your interest in Solv[ED] membership or sponsorship, sign up here.